RRD HYDROFOIL UNIVERSAL WH ALU SET Y25
FREERIDE FOIL TO START AND QUICKLY IMPROVE
Learn how to foil and jibe in 2 days! Spectacular lift starting at 8 knots of board speed on the water. You can go all the way up to 18 knots of top speed with pleasure, comfort and exhilarating fun. Is the most versatile hydrofoil in the range. A front wing of 1500 sqcms/82 cms wingspan allows this foil to be converted into a Kite/SUP-Surf foil with the purchase of a shorter fuselage (from 100 to 76 cms).
- Universal hybrid carbon front wing with thicker profile.
- Universal hybrid carbon rear wing with negative dihedral (anhedral) design to keep foiling with ease when jibing. It also helps pumping the board with your feet.
- Wider and stiffer Universal ALU mast with extra internal wall thickness and reduced outside profile, the top combination for speed potential and superior control. The most evolved ALU mast in the market today.
- Plastic connector at the bottom of the mast allows to fit it to any fuselages from kite to surf foils, and by separating aluminum parts contact it avoids oxidation and corrosion typical when aluminum touches
- aluminum. Longer lifetime.
- WHU alu fuselage with extra wide head area to carry and support super wide wings (up to 120 cms wingspan and 3000 sqcms).
- Stainless steel (aisi 316) helicoil threads on mast and fuselage for the longest durability and easier to unscrew.
- Removable universal plate allows to change to any mast length for perfect trim and skills.
- It makes your packing more compact (no plate mounted sideways inside your bag) and allows to convert your connection into any board attachment system (4 way screws, tuttle and powerbox). Tuttle head comes standard on this set.
|MODEL||MAST (MM)||FUSELAGE (MM)||FRONT WING||REAR WING||ART CODE|
|UNIVERSAL WH ALU SET||850||1000||82/1582 (cm/cm2)||52/373 (cm/cm2)||25UWHA|