RRD SAIL MOVE MKVI
5 battens in the smaller sizes and 6 battens in the large, the Move offers plenty of power and huge amounts of stability. Whether its flat water blasting, bump and jump or waves, the Move does it all. Larger sizes are orientated more towards flat water conditions, whilst the medium and small sizes morph through the range to maximise performance in bump and jump and waves. If you ever wanted 1 sail to do everything, the Move is the answer.
- 7.2 / 6.7 – 6 batten blasters with a sporty throw-about feel.
- 6.2 / 5.7 – 5 batten power sail to bump, jump and blast.
- 5.2/4.7/4.2 – 5 batten power wave/freestylewave sail.
- NEW Performance construction – Complex mix of materials throughout the sail to give the perfect blend of light weight, strength and style.
- Integrated Trim System.
- Customised printed X-ply – specific thickness and x-ply layup according to our demands, with the graphic sandwiched inside for long term durability.
- Head curve – Reduction in the top batten length to reduce tip swing weight.
- Cross panel construction – Using panel layout to give heavy-duty support along load lines.
|MOVE MK6||LUFF||BOOM (±2CMS)||BATTENS||REC. MAST||HEAD||ARTICLE CODE|