RRD KITE EMOTION Y25
Lightweight kite specifically designed for freeriding, light wind performance and hydrofoiling.
The RRD Emotion Y25 continues as the most versatile one-strut kite developed for those who are looking for a lightweight kite that is specifically designed for freeriding, light wind performance and hydrofoiling. The EMOTION also provides great turning speed, stability, and boosting power. This lightweight, simple, clean, and easy to use design with exceptional relaunch, continues as the standard characteristics for the Emotion concept. It is truly amazing how compact this kite is and how little wind is needed to fly and to get you riding.
- One strut frame structure to secure easier water re-launch and keep the weight as low
as a strutless kite.
- Double Dacron reinforcements on the strut and a Kevlar reinforced end of the strut.
- Quick Air Flow Valve for easier pumping and deflating, with special moulded protection cap.
- Techno Force™ Double Ripstop.
- Internal and external extra reinforcements on every leading edge panel, to secure a long
lasting stitching & a rigid connection.
- Radial reinforcements on the tips and leading edge with a 45°angle.
- Bridle anti-tangle device
|MODEL||SIZE||WIND RANGE||WEIGHT KG.||ARTICLE CODE|