RRD KITE HARNESS THRIVE Y25
The success of the Thrive lays in it’s vertically curved ergonomic back shape.
Suitable for riders with a more hollow, curved lower back, or riders that prefer an upright riding position. Riding styles like down the line wave riding, foiling or freerding will get you the most out of the Thrive harness. The 3D moulded outer shell is pre-shaped both horizontally and vertically and it’s covered in neoprene to stretch around it’s complex curves. The improved barpad with stabilizer wings, slides into the side of your harness, to prevent the hook from riding up to protects your ribs. The barpad with kite hook can be swapped out for a rope bar with stabilizer wings (available separately). A rope bar converts any waist harness into a wave harness. It helps to extend your turns, by allowing you to rotate further and easier than you would with a hook spreader bar.
A Thrive harness combined with a rope bar will make this a must have for a dedicated wave rider.
- Suitable for riders with a vertically curved, hollow back shape
- Or riders that prefer an upright riding position, such as wave riding, foiling or free-riding
- Add the new rope bar to turn (any waist harness) into a wave riding specific harness
• Pre-shaped 3d moulded neoprene outside
• Curved vertical back shape
• Pre-shaped inner and outer
• Neoprene inside with EVA grip insert
• Soft and flexible side and rib area
• Barpad with stabilizer wings, prevents barpad twist
• Kite hook with push release spreaderbar
• Rope bar (wave) conversion optional
• Safety kite knife included
• Handle pass leash connectors